Rental procedure is quite simple and takes up to 10 minutes of your time.
Basic rental conditions are:
- from 21 for groups Small Base - Medium Comfort, Large Minibus
- from 25 for groups Large and 4Х4.
- Renter’s or a driver’s driving license for all car groups shall be used not less than 2 years.
- Name and Last name shall be written in Latin. Otherwise international driving license is required.
- Credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard.
- Vouchers with paid rental fee shall be provided with credit cards.
- Cash payment is possible.
- Each rent is followed with prepayment in the form of blocking a deposit on the card. Cash deposits are not accepted. Rental price and $750 deposit block on card for a car groups A, B, C, $1000 for car groups D, E, F, G, H, L, K, $1500 for car groups I, J, M.
- To rent a car from groups I, J, M client shall have 2 credit cards to block deposit.
- The deposit blocking is made on VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- The payment is not acceptable on Visa Electron and Master Card Maestro.
Car transfer and rental term:
- Pick up and return of the car shall be done during working time at the rental stations.
- Minimal rental term is 24 hours.
- Rental time tarts from the moment renter receives a car and counts on the 24-hour basis.
- If car returns 1 hour later than the end of the rental term, one more rental day must be paid according to the existing prices.
- Airport charge in amount of 30 USD shall be collected while receiving/returning the car at the rental stations located at the airport. In Ukraine Avis airport stations are in Lvov, Simferopol, Kharkov, Odessa and Boryspol.
- In Avis Ukraine all cars are equipped with winter tyres free of charge from October until April, other countries may charge a fee.
Additional conditions for rent a car:
- Late/Early rent/Pick up (19:00 - 08:00) - $30
- Pick up/Delivery in the city - $15
- Payment for car return in the other city - $195